There are many stark realities of Life, with Death and Taxes always being inevitable. It is undoubtedly true that whatever comes into this world will leave it someday and that nothing is immortal. Life comes and goes, and everyone should be ready to face this truth.
But I am sure you did not click this article about my philosophical ramblings about the concept of Death, as many before me have written about it in stark detail, and I am sure that many after me will do the same. However, I will be writing about what you are interested in: How to Make Death In Little Alchemy 2.
This game has a lot of things to create from the combination of fundamental things provided to you. This will be a step-by-step guide on how to make Death in little alchemy 2. So without further ado, let us get right into it.
How To Make Death In Little Alchemy 2
You can use five combinations to make Death in Little Alchemy 2.
- The First one is Life and Time.
- Second, there is Philosophy and Grave.
- Third, there is Philosophy and Corpse, which will result in Death.
- Forth, Philosophy and Graveyard.
- Finally, the fifth one is Philosophy and Skeleton.
Let’s follow the step-by-step procedure of making Death in Little Alchemy 2. First, you are going to need a Human.
- First off, you are going to combine Earth and Water, which is going to give you Mud.
- Next is the combination of Earth and Fire, which will be Lava.
- The next combination will be Lava and Air, which will give you Stone.
- Stone and Mud, when combined, are going to give you Clay.
- Water and Water are going to make a Puddle.
- Puddle and Water results in a Pond.
- Pond combined with Water is Lake.
- Lake and Water are going to make a Sea.
- Combine Sea and Earth to get the Primordial Soup.
- Fire and Fire are going to release Energy.
- Primordial Soup combined with Energy is going to give you Life.
- Life and Clay mixed is going to give you a Human.
Next, you will make a Grave using the following steps in Little Alchemy 2.
- Combine Air with Earth to get Dust.
- Dust and Fire combined are going to give you Gunpowder.
- Gunpowder and Fire combine to create an Explosion.
- Human and Explosion is going to make a Corpse.
- Corpse and Earth are going to make a Grave.
The next thing you will need is Philosophy to make Death in Little Alchemy 2.
- Combine Life with Fire to make a Phoenix
- Phoenix combines with a Phoenix to make an Egg.
- Stone and Fire make Metal.
- Metal and Earth are going to make a Plow.
- Plough and Earth combine to make a field.
- Stone and Stone make a Wall.
- Wall and Wall make a House.
- House and Field make a Barn.
- Barn and Egg make Chicken.
- Chicken and Egg makes Philosophy.
Now to create Death, combine Philosophy with the Grave.
This was a step-by-step tutorial on how to make Death in Little Alchemy 2. There are many other elements which can be created using Death.
These elements are Organic Matter, Phoenix, Corpse, Grave Stone, and Grim Reaper. I hope you have found my tutorial useful for creating Death in Little Alchemy 2.