Rain is an essential component of nature that is needed to create a lot of other elements in Little Alchemy 2. This makes it a fundamental ingredient, and you will need it very soon if you want to continue the game and play until the end.
However, Rain is not unlocked from the get-go, so it might be tricky for some people to unlock it. For this very reason, I will tell you how to make Rain in Little Alchemy 2 so that it can be straightforward.
If you want the formula straight to you and skip my blabbering, scroll on right below and follow my instructions step by step so that you can make Rain in Little Alchemy 2.
How To Make Rain In Little Alchemy 2
There are three combinations that you can use to get Rain. These three combinations are clouds that, combined with heat, pressure, or Water, will give you Rain.
However, the common factor is the cloud, which is unavailable to you from the get-go. So to get clouds and ultimately Rain, follow my instructions step by step.
Water is available to you from the beginning of the game, so adding it to cloud makes it the easiest combination to get Rain. Here is how to do it.
- First and foremost, combine two earths which will result in Land being formed.
- Next, you are going to combine two Lands, which will result in a continent.
- Now take two continents and combine them to form a planet.
- Once you have Planet, combine it with Air, a basic component to form an atmosphere.
- Mix the atmosphere with Water, which will ultimately give you the most important component, clouds.
- Finally, combine the cloud with Water, which will give you the required component, Rain.
- How to make a monster in little alchemy 2
- How to make axe in little alchemy 2
- How to make the stone in little alchemy 2
Here is everything you need to know about How to Make Rain in Little Alchemy 2. Rain is essential to create many other components of nature in Little Alchemy 2.
Rain can create Acid Rain, Ash, Cold, Flood, Fruit, Hail, Lightning, Mist, Plant, Rainbow, Rainforest, River, Snow, Storm, and Umbrella. With such an extensive list that needs Rain for creation, you will be hard-pressed to ignore this component.
So follow my instructions to get Rain in your list of ingredients. I hope you find my tutorial helpful in your Little Alchemy 2 journey.