Little Alchemy 2 is a small Universe Simulator where you can create many things by combining them with other available items. This makes this game immersive, and you can lose track of time while playing it.
One of the things that you can create in this game is a Thread. Despite this element being very basic to us in real Life, in the grand scheme of things, making a thread might be a long and arduous process from the beginning, which this game tries to make our fathom.
So, for this reason, I will be telling you how to make Thread In Little Alchemy 2 from scratch by giving a step-by-step tutorial. So sit back and relax, as here is everything you need to know about making a thread in Little Alchemy 2.
How To Make Thread In Little Alchemy 2
There are four different combinations that you can use to make Thread In Little Alchemy 2.
- The first combination is Cotton and Machine.
- Next, you have Cotton and a Tool.
- Then you have Cotton and Wheel.
- The last combination I will base this article on is Cotton and Cotton, which makes a Thread.
So here are all the steps required to make a Thread.
- First off, you are going to combine Water and Water, which is going to make a Puddle.
- Puddles and Water are then going to result in a Pond.
- Next, you will combine Pond and Water to make a Lake.
- Lake and Water are then going to combine to make a Sea.
- Earth and Sea are then going to make the Primordial Soup.
- Fire and Fire are then going to make Energy.
- Energy and Primordial Soup is going to make Life.
- Earth and Life result in Soil.
- Earth and Earth make Land.
- Combine Earth with Land, which is going to give you a continent.
- The continent combined with the continent will result in a Planet.
- Air and Planet are then going to go on to make the Atmosphere.
- Atmosphere and Water are going to result in the formation of Cloud.
- Cloud and Water combine to make Rain.
- Rain is going to be combined with Soil to make plants.
- Next, you will combine Plant and Cloud, which will make Cotton.
- When combined with Cotton, Cotton will result in the creation of Thread.
More relevant guides:
- How to make science in little alchemy 2
- How to make heat in little alchemy 2
- How to make demon in little alchemy 2
- How to make campfire in little alchemy 2
- How to make death in little alchemy 2
This was everything you needed to know about how to make Thread in Little Alchemy 2. You can use Thread to create many other elements you will use during your playthrough.
These include Candle, Cashmere, Cotton, Cotton Candy, Fabric, Fishing Rod, Needle, Rope, Sewing machines, Spaghetti, Spider, String Phone, Vines, and Web.