Almost everyone who is currently playing Slime Rancher 2 is having a lot of fun with it. After all, why wouldn’t you give yourself the luxury to do that?
The game is fun and relaxing and can get pretty addictive after a while. The point is that if you are looking for something good, then Slime Rancher 2 is the way to go.
The one thing that I love about this game is that each slime is going to behave differently than the other. You will find slimes happily roaming around the world, and at the same time, you will find some that are sulking around only at night and are not at all easy to catch.
Join us as we are going to figure out where to find batty slimes in Slime Rancher 2. A really affordable aspect that you cannot just miss around. So, let’s not waste time and have a look, shall we?
Where To Find Batty Slimes In Slime Rancher 2
Since we are looking at batty slimes, we have to figure out where they live in order to catch them. Rest assured, it is not as complicated as one might think, but still, we are going to guide you on how you can achieve that with ease.
As the name suggests, batty slimes prefer living in the caves scattered around the world of Slime Rancher 2.
However, if I am to be specific, you can find these little buggers in the main caves in Ember Valley, along with the feral Boom-Batty Largos in the lava region of the area.
Sadly, largos cannot be brought back to the base area, you can still give them food, and they will give you some plorts.
However, if you want to get your hands on some normal batty slimes and bring them back to your base, you will have to start looking in two of the caves that are found in Ember Valley, that is where your search should start because those places normally have a lot of these slimes.
- Northern Cave: Starting from the teleporter, you will have to move west, till a point from where you can see a small archway. From that point, move towards the right and fly up the mountain just a little bit until you see a cave that is hidden in covered space. Venture in the cave and you will run into angler, pink, and of course, batty slimes.
- Western Cave: Straight out of the teleporter, you will need to move west and up the ramps. You will reach a large area that has tabby, pink, and rock slimes. At that point, keep moving west, and you will run into archway with dark stone. Move into the entrance and along the path before you are turning left at the Feral Warning Sign. There, you are going to find countless crystal, boom, and batty slimes.
Once you have your hands on the batty slimes, you can bring them back to the Conservatory. Once there, you will have to set up a Coral with Solar Shield upgrade to ensure that nothing goes wrong.
Why? Well, batty slimes can handle sunlight, they do become more agitated the longer they stay in the sun and that only increase their chance of escaping.
It is safe to say that after doing some hard work to make sure that you catch them on time, you do not want to let them escape and repeat the process all over again.
- How to get strange diamonds in slime rancher 2
- Where to find ringtail slimes in slime rancher 2
- How to get more inventory slots in slime rancher 2
- How to get ash in slime rancher 2
- All map data node locations in slime rancher 2
Even though it is in early access, Slime Rancher is slowly making a name for itself. It is making a name for itself just like its predecessor.
However, the best thing is that this time around, the game is much bigger than the predecessor, with a lot of new mysteries to uncover, and a lot of cute, wiggly, and sometimes, annoying creatures that you will have to catch at your convenience.
I do understand that not a lot of people are looking for such light-hearted games, but honestly, if you are playing it for enough time, you will start realizing just how much fun the game is and honestly, you can actually spend a lot of time engaged in the game itself.
Just one thing, however. Considering how you are looking at an early access game, you should expect a lot more coming your way in terms of content and yes, perhaps more, rarer slimes, too.