There are numerous elements that you can create in Little Alchemy 2. From the fundamental to the very complex and intricate. There is no shortage of things this game allows you to create, and the developer has given everything a proper thought.
Today, I will discuss something that might sound easy, but it is tough if you start to make it from the beginning. What I am talking about, as the title suggests, is Juice.
So I will not waste more time on the intro and get right into How To Make Juice In Little Alchemy 2.? This will be a step-by-step guide on how to do it, so without further ado, let us get right into it.
How To Make Juice In Little Alchemy 2
Little Alchemy 2 has a large variety of combinations that can create Juice for you. Some of them are as under.
- Fruit or Vegetable and Earth
- Fruit or Vegetable and Explosion
- Fruit or Vegetable and Pressure
- Fruit or Vegetable and Rock
- Fruit or Vegetable and Stone
- Vegetable and Water
However, you will not be able to get any of these mixtures from the get-go. So for this very reason, here is a step-by-step guide.
I am first going to be focusing on how to make Life and Soil:
- You are going to start by combining two puddles from a pond.
- Combine two ponds to create a Lake.
- Now combine two earths to develop Land.
- Land combined with Land is going to result in a continent.
- Two continents are going to make a Planet.
- For Atmosphere, you are going to combine Air and Planet.
- Combine Water and Atmosphere to get Clouds.
- Bring two fire units into the mix, which will release energy.
- Lightening results from the combination of Cloud and Energy.
- Bring Lake and Lightening together to create Life.
- Mixing Land and Life is going to develop Animals and Soil.
Now let us create some Fruit.
- You are first going to mix clouds and water to make rain.
- Then you are going to mix rain and soil, which is going to give you plants.
- To create a Sky, mix Air and Clouds.
- Mix some Fire and Sky to create the Sun.
- A Rainbow is created by mixing Sun and Rain.
- Combining Plants and a Rainbow is going to create a flower.
- Now mix some Flowers and Water to get two things; Perfume and Fruit.
- Combine Fruit and Water to create Juice.
This was the complete guide on how to create Juice in Little Alchemy 2. This is not a very important ingredient, but you will need to create some other important ones. Juice will give you Alcohol, Bottles, Suger, Soda, Jam, and Popsicle.