Many tools are at your disposal in Little Alchemy 2. The game is somewhat of a Universe simulator with many things for you to create. This extensive list has around 700 different things, and you could be playing for hours trying to combine one thing with another and creating new things every day.
These things range from basic things like rain, Air, or water to supernatural things like Valkareys and Zeus. What I will teach you today about in this tutorial is somewhere in the middle, and it is a nifty little tool called Hammer.
A Hammer may sound mundane, but creating it is not that straightforward in Little Alchemy 2. So, for this reason, I will be teaching you Step by Step how To make Hammer In Little Alchemy 2. So, without further ado, let us get right into it.
How To Make Hammer In Little Alchemy 2
To create a Hammer, there are five combinations; for all of them, you will need the ingredient known as a Tool.
Here are the five combinations you combine a tool with Metal, Rock, Steel, or Woodpecker. However, you will not get any of these without Life in Little Alchemy 2.
So here is everything you need to know in a Step by Step guide to making a Hammer. First off, you are going to create Life.
- Combine Earth with Earth, which will result in the formation of Land.
- The Land is going to combine with Land to result in a continent.
- The Continent is then going to combine with a continent which will result in a planet’s formation.
- Bring Air and mix it with the Planet to form an Atmosphere.
- Combine the Atmosphere with Water to form Cloud.
- Now Combine Fire with Fire to release some energy.
- Mix the Energy with Cloudsd to form some Lightning.
- Mix two Waters to make a puddle.
- Combine both puddles to make a Pond.
- Combine the two Ponds to form a Lake.
- Now combine Lake and Lightening to get Life for the first time.
Now that we have Life in the universe of Little Alchemy 2, you will need to follow the following steps to make a Human and Tool.
- Now Life is going to get mixed with Land, which is going to form an Animal.
- Mix Water and Earth Together to get Mud.
- For Lava, you are going to mix Earth and Fire.
- Combining Lava and Air is going to result in the formation of Stone.
- Stone combined with Mud is going to give you Clay.
- Combine Clay with Life to bring Humans into the mix.
- Stone is going combined with Fire to create Metal.
- Metal combined with Humans will result in the tool’s formation.
- Finally, you will combine Tool and Metal to get Hammer in Little Alchemy 2.
Here is everything you need to know to create an Hammer for the first time in Little Alchemy 2. This was a step-by-step guide so follow it to create a Hammer successfully. With Hammer, you can create a bell, Coconut Milk, Ore, Statue, and Tool Box.